Fall

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out of sight, not out of the Kitchen!

I've been a "slagger" (Slacking Blogger!) for the last few weeks. I apologize to my 5 or 6 loyal readers for that :) . I have my list of excuses, a couple of them being a sick toddler and lack of sleep (due to the sick toddler!). It's been a particularly brutal winter here in the Chicagoland so far and it's not even winter yet officially! Big Fat UGH...But I have been cooking and have been trying out some interesting recipes. I will post the recipes soon. What have I been cooking? Cranberry Orange Pancakes for breakfast (yum), Pumpkin pancakes, Spicy Tofu and Green Bell Pepper stir fry (double yum), Cranberry Dhal (Indian lentils cooked with Cranberries)..how's that for some fusion cooking?! Watch this space for details on all these yummy recipes.
Until then, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment